Lancor Holdings Limited,
Arihant VTN Square, 2nd Floor,
New No.58, Old No.104,
G N Chetty Road,
T Nagar, Chennai 600 017.
Sales Office Address
VBC Building, 2nd Floor,
No.78, G.N.Chetty Road,
T Nagar, Chennai 600 017.
Tel : +91-44-28345880, +91-44-28345884
Mobile : +9198840 55534
The Central Park South project has been conceived by the partnership firm the Central Park West venture jointly promoted by Lancor Holdings Limited and Classic farms(Chennai) Limited.
The Classic group of companies promoted by Mr.R Baba Shankar specializes in the developments of independent houses resulting in creation of a large gated community in Chennai, apart from being engaged in other property developments activities.They also pioneered the concept of retirement homes which are ensconced in and around large farms, lakes and parks where they have planted thousands of flowering and fruit trees resulting in complete transformation of the landscape.
The Classic group has completed the development of a large scale independent housing colony complete with roads, street lighting using solar energy and ample supply of fresh water.
The Central Park South is on offer as a joint effort of both the Lancor group and the Classic group and is recommended for high quality living
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations conforming to BIS..
- Anti-termite treatment will be provided as per BIS for the complete building. Walls will be constructed using brick/cement blocks set in cement mortar.
- 8" thick hollow block wall for the outer wall and 4" thick hollow block wall for the internal partition wall.
- Brick wall will be provided wherever plumbing lines are coming through.
- All block work/ brick work edges are protected with GI strips and plastered.
- Ceiling height will be maintained at 9'-4" clear.
- Internal walls will be finished with cement plaster and Wall putty (JK or equivalent) and OBD paint.
- The toilet walls will be finished with imported ceramic tiles of colours and size as recommended by the Architect upto the false ceiling height. Trims and profiles in PVC will be used to protect the edges of the ceramic tile.
- Kitchen and other areas will be finished with cement plaster and cement paint.
- Wash area will be finished with ceramic tiles upto false ceiling height.
2' above the kitchen platform will be finished with glazed ceramic tiles of suitable size as specified by the architect.
- Exterior faces of the building including the balconies will be finished with cement plaster and emulsion paint Asian Paints (APEX) or equivalent.
- Ceiling areas of living, dining & bedrooms will be finished with Cement plaster & Wall putty (JK or equivalent) and painted with oil bound distemper (OBD).
- Ceiling areas of kitchen & other areas will be finished with cement plaster and cement paint. Ceiling areas of toilets and wash area will be finished with grid false ceiling (2' x 2') due to core cutting plumbing systems.
Common Area finishes
- Living & Dining will be finished with Marble Slabs and Bedrooms will be finished with RAK vitrified tiles or equivalent as prescribed by the Architect.
- Kitchen, Utility, Balcony & Toilets will be finished with ceramic tiles of suitable size as recommended by the Architect. 3" high skirting matching the floor tile will be provided in the Kitchen & Balcony.
Doors and Windows
- Staircase & lobbies will be finished with polished Granite tiles. Staircase walls will be finished with suitable ceramic tiles, as recommended by the Architect. Trims and profiles in PVC will be used to protect the edges of the ceramic tile
- Car parks will be finished with Granolithic flooring. Driveways will be finished with Cement tiles as recommended by the Architect.
- Entrance doors
- Teak wood frame with 45mm thick Masonite Craft master shutter from 'Kuttys' - polished with melamine on both sides. Godrej ultra lock or equivalent will be provided.
- Bedroom doors
- Chemically treated kiln seasoned Salwood frame, 30mm thick Masonite Craft master shutter from 'Kuttys' with Godrej cylindrical locks or equivalent and finished with enamel paint on both sides.
- Toilet doors
- Chemically treated kiln seasoned Salwood frame, 30mm thick Masonite Craftmaster door, from 'Kuttys' with Godrej Cylindrical locks or equivalent, finished on both sides with enamel paint and plastic coated on one side.
- French Door & Windows
- Powder coated Aluminum openable glazed windows will be provided in all rooms with insect shutter. Sliding Windows will be provided between the Kitchen and the Wash area, wherever required.
- Counter top Platform dry fixing will be finished with 18mm thick granite slabs 2' wide at a height of 2' 9" from the floor level and provided with Carysil / Stainless Steel One and a half Bowl sink. Sink mixer will be provided.
- Wash area will have Single bowl Carysil / Stainless steel sink and provision for fixing washing machine. Provision for fixing an Exhaust fan, Ceiling fan, Microwave, Fridge, Mixer, Grinder, and Aqua guard will be made.
- All sanitary ware will be of Hindware / Parryware or equivalent make 'White' Color.
- Wall mounted Constellation / Cascade closets or equivalent will be provided in all toilets.
- All toilets will have the new range of Hindware/Parryware Wash basins as decided by Architect.
- All CP fittings will be of Parryware "Spark" Single Lever Model or equivalent make.
- Shower partitions using "Dorma" fittings or equivalent will be provided in Master and Children's Toilet.
- Overhead shower with Divertor and Spout will be provided in all toilets.
- All toilets will have provision for connecting a Geyser, Exhaust fan, Wall mounting fan, Electric Shaver, Hair Dryer.
- Concealed PVC pipe wiring with multi stranded Fire Retardant Low Smoke (FRLS) copper conductor wires.
- All apartments will have distribution boards with MCB.
- All switches and sockets are of Crabtree or equivalent make.
- TV and Telephone points will be provided in living and all bedrooms.
Power supply and Generator
- Each building will be served by a SIX passenger lift of KONE or equivalent make with Automatic Openable Doors.
- 3-phase power supply with generator back up for all lighting loads of the apartment with manually changeover arrangement (lights, fans, 5A, etc.) common area lighting, lifts and pumps will be provided..
- 5' high compound wall will be provided as specified by the Architect.
- The entire project will be magnificently landscaped..
- Adequate Borewells will be provided.
- Under ground RCC sump of adequate capacity for Borewell / Drinking / Treated Water, overhead tank with a partition wall for drinking / borewell water will be provided.
- Reverse Osmosis Plant will be provided to meet the drinking water requirement.
Sports & Recreation Centre Membership
- A Sewerage treatment plant will be provided. Treated water will be circulated as specified, where safe for use.
Building Management System
- A professionally fitted Sports & Recreation Centre will be operational in the vicinity to provide sports
- Central Park projects will be monitored and maintained under a modern building management system